Adapted from this recipe.
- 1 (12-oz.) can evaporated milk
- 2 (3.4-oz.) packages lemon instant pudding mix
- 2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12-oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) ready-made graham cracker piecrust
- Strawberries, blueberries, whipped cream, and lemon zest to garnish
1. Whisk together evaporated milk and instant pudding until thickened. I use my stand mixer for this, goes much faster!
2. Add cream cheese and vanilla extract and beat until smooth
3. Add lemonade concentrate and blend again until smooth
4. Pour filling into piecrust
5. Pop in your freezer for 8 hours
6. Garnish with strawberries, blueberries, whipped cream*, and lemon zest
*Note: Just whip some heavy cream up in a stand mixer or with an electric hand mixer, no need to sweeten it because this pie is already super sweet!