Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Dewdrops, Bees, and Morning Glories


One of the things I have enjoyed about coming home after being out of town for almost a full month during the summer is the wild wonderland that my yard has become.  And no, I'm not being sarcastic!  Isabelle, Hutch, and I spent a lovely little time exploring the new world in our backyard this morning.  I really have to get out there and start identifying some of the wild weeds that have taken over the (non)vegetable garden!  The arbor was heavy with grapevines and crawling with morning glories and several species of wild mushrooms had sprung up in patches across the yard.  We watched busily buzzing bees collecting pollen and looked under mushroom caps for fairies. :)  The fact that my lens kept fogging up was actually the perfect touch.  On the blog agenda for the near future are a photo essay of our trip to Washington State, Hutcheson's herbal teething tea, and a Waldorf doll tutorial.  Stay tuned. :)


1 comment:

Sharon said...

love how u always find the loveliness :) miss u friend!